View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
- Ideally Grade B or above in both GCSE English and Maths
- Ideally school leaver age 16-18
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel
- Able to travel to Beverley
Bostonair Group Ltd is a fast growing specialist provider of temporary and permanent personnel to the Aviation, Aerospace and Energy industries worldwide. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and energy companies in Europe.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri with 1 hour for lunch (with time for classroom NVQ study one morning/day per week). Apprentice will be part of the admin team. Jobs to include:
- Adding/Updating CVs, documents, and current information onto our database
- Database maintenance
- Answering telephones
- Incoming and outgoing post
- General office duties i.e. Filing, photocopying
- Assisting members of the admin or recruitment teams with specific tasks when required
- Stores maintenance, dealing with deliveries and collection.
Pay meets National Minimum Wage for Apprentices. Please send CV’s directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
2nd August 2023
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. If you are still interested in hearing about the opportunities we have for you,...
18th May 2023
Bostonair is excited to announce we will be coming to Madrid for our recruitment event in July!🎉 📍Located at the...
18th May 2023
At Bostonair we’re excited to announce that our first recruitment event of 2023 is located in Seville 📍Located at AC...
27th February 2023
Top 6 reasons why you should consider contract work in aviation.. Whether you’re just starting out in the aviation...
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.