View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
- Ideally Grade B or above in both GCSE English and Maths
- Ideally school leaver age 16-18
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel
- Able to travel to Beverley
Bostonair Group Ltd is a fast growing specialist provider of temporary and permanent personnel to the Aviation, Aerospace and Energy industries worldwide. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and energy companies in Europe.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri with 1 hour for lunch (with time for classroom NVQ study one morning/day per week). Apprentice will be part of the admin team. Jobs to include:
- Adding/Updating CVs, documents, and current information onto our database
- Database maintenance
- Answering telephones
- Incoming and outgoing post
- General office duties i.e. Filing, photocopying
- Assisting members of the admin or recruitment teams with specific tasks when required
- Stores maintenance, dealing with deliveries and collection.
Pay meets National Minimum Wage for Apprentices. Please send CV’s directly to email@example.com
Related NewsView All News Articles
19th April 2022
We have relocated! Our Bostonair GmbH office Hamburg office has moved, and we are now located at the below address:...
Boston Spotlight: Saurabh Kohli talks about his journey to become a B1 Engineer and his experiences working in the aviation industry
4th April 2022
Have you ever wondered what life is like as B1 Engineer? Perhaps you’re thinking about a career change, what steps...
11th March 2022
It’s that time again – the deadline to renew your online aviation training is creeping up on you. Or maybe...
BOSTON SPOTLIGHT: HOW 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION HAS HELPED JACINTA DOOLEY LEAD BOSTONAIR IRELAND
4th November 2021
Q: Hello Jacinta, could you provide some detail on your life away from work? Which hobbies and pursuits do you...
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.