View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Bostonair Technical Training – New Training Facility
Bostonair Technical Training have developed a newly refurbished training facility which can host up to 20 students. The classroom is based in Schkeuditz, near to Leipzig, Germany where we will deliver type training and other courses for our customers. Type courses will include A300-600, A320 and B757, with more types being announced throughout 2019.
Features include the following:
- Bright, modern classroom with internet enabled TV/monitor
- Central location with easy access to local hotels and transport network
- 90 minutes by car to Berlin
- Separate instructors office with a safe (for secure storage of sensitive documents)
- Full internet access
- Colour laser printing onsite
- Kitchen area with coffee machine, kettle, water filter cooler, fridge, microwave
- Toilet facilities
- Local liaison person (English and German speaking)
- Pre-course and weekly cleaning carried out by local personnel
If you are interested in Bostonair organising a training course for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
Top 6 reasons why you should consider contract work in aviation..
27th February 2023
Top 6 reasons why you should consider contract work in aviation.. Whether you’re just starting out in the aviation...
NEW TYPES ADDED TO BOSTONAIR TECHNICAL TRAINING’S PART 147 SCOPE OF APPROVAL
10th February 2023
Bostonair Technical Training Limited has received EASA approval to deliver type training courses for both B787-8/9/10 (RR Trent 1000 &...
LONG HAUL RECOVERY, STAFF RECRUITMENT & RETENTION – A LOOK AT WHAT 2023 HAS IN STORE FOR THE AVIATION INDUSTRY & BOSTONAIR FROM OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR.
5th January 2023
Bostonair’s Managing Director of Aviation – Andrew Parker, reflects on the successes of 2022 and what’s in store for 2023…...
MALTA RECRUITMENT EVENT 2023 
21st December 2022
At Bostonair we’re excited to announce that our first recruitment event of 2023 is located in Malta! 📍Located at the...
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.