View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Crew Controller – Permanent [REF:15197]
19th May 2023
Bostonair Ireland is looking for Crew Controllers for a Permanent position based in Dublin, Ireland.
- The role will be based on a Shift Patter Work Schedule, offering an attractive salary package.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Pilot and Cabin Crew resourcing on a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the airline schedule and adhering to current FTL, FRM and CLA requirements. Adhoc Hotac and Travel booking.
- A thorough and in-depth knowledge of FTLs.
- Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies.
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation industry
- Previous experience as a Crew Controller is desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport (some travel required)
- Proven ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations, while working within a pressurised environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- A high degree of flexibility as this role is shift based.
- A resilient and mature personality.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and make important decisions in a short timeframe.
- Experience of a resource management / planning or a busy customer service role (an advantage)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information on this position and to apply;
Email your CV to email@example.com
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
To apply for a role, please send your CV with supporting information to accompany your application. Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the office on
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.