View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Engine Workshop Supervisor REF:15105
6th March 2023
Bostonair Ireland are currently recruiting an Engine Workshop Supervisor on a permanent direct contract with our client based in Dublin, Ireland
• Must have the right to work in the EU and possess the ability to read and write English.
• Recognised Technical Apprenticeship in an Engine Shop MRO environment with at least a minimum of 5 years spent at a supervisor level.
• Or hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License with various engine ratings and at least a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role in either base, Line or Shop work.
• Previous experience working on PW, GE or CFM engine models, previous experience in modular replacement on CFM or similar engines in an engine shop environ an advantage.
• Engine Bore-scope qualifications or at a minimum basic exposure would be advantageous.
• Ability to interpret the Engine OEM Maintenance Manuals.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience of using computer maintenance programs
For more information on this role and to apply;
Please email your CV to email@example.com
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.