View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Sales Manager (Engine Maintenance) [REF:15152]
Bostonair Ireland is accepting applications for a Direct Permanent Role with our client, an Engine Maintenance Facility based in Ireland for an Aftermarket Sales Professional who is prepared to lead the sales efforts through strong industry relationships and team collaboration, as Sales Manager.
Requirements for the Role:
- A minimum of 5+ years with proven experience in aircraft engine technical sales, operations, or commercial management positions.
- Preferred Aircraft Engine Aftermarket Repair and Overhaul Experience (MRO) (CFM, GE, P&W, IAE and Honeywell Models)
- Must have strong negotiation, data analytics and customer management skills.
- 50%+ travel requirements mostly within Europe.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage high stress / high pressure situations.
- Ability to respond to customer requirements in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to collaborate to find solutions to complex commercial issues and contractual opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Key Areas of Focus v Ensure all internal and external Communications are accurate, timely, comprehensive and professional
- Track and Manage Quote activity to all customers- follow-up and execute / close
- Be the primary point of contact for new sales activity to and from the customer
- Use the company funnel management tool. To include prospective customers through secure phases of negotiations (to be discussed) and a customer management tool (POCs, titles, responsibilities).
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Complete annually and update regularly, the targeted customer segmentation activity with key account plans and strategies- targets
- Assume full accountability developing sales leads to hit the quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Ensure sufficient sales opportunities are in each phase of the sales funnel- Identify, Assess, Develop, Secure
- Ensure effective and comprehensive follow-up on all open customer actions
- Hold the Manager, commercial accounts accountable for accurate, complete, and timely updates on customers’ activities / bids / re-quotes
- Must be able to speak confidently and be able to learn the technical aspects of commercial engine MRO
- Assist the customer and the Company in communications that will require technical, operations or supply chain leadership engagement to address open commercial negotiation items
For more information on this position and to apply;
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.