View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
We’re Hiring – Recruitment Account Manager!
Bostonair have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Beverley based Aviation Recruitment team.
Bostonair require an Account Manager, previous experience in Aviation Recruitment and Account management is preferred but not essential to fulfil this role in the Aviation recruitment team.
- Manage all aspects expected of a Recruiter.
- Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and a fully compliant candidate is delivered to the customer.
- Effective delegation of admin tasks and provision of direction/guidance to your nominated admin team member
- Frequent communication with our in-house European Relationship Management team
- Liaison with customers on a frequent basis ensuring their requirements are fully understood and delivered upon
- Ensure candidate accepted has smooth and efficient start of assignment
- Updating of new starter and leavers list.
- Car hire movements, responsible for sending full details of changes to recruitment admin
- Database up keep and compliance of candidates
- Inform Operations Manager of required job postings
- Contract Servicing/Maintenance
- Promote Bostonair in the Aviation sector
- Provide market research and identify future opportunities for development and investment
- Identify potential customers to contact
- Aid the Operations Manager in attracting new customer
- Overseas Customer visits as required
- Support the Operations Manager with procedural reviews
- Any others tasks as required for the recruitment process
- Potential to deputise for the Operations Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Previous experience in the Aviation sector may be an advantage but is not critical
- Recruitment experience is required
- A positive mindset and a can do attitude
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good communication skills across all levels
- A keen interest in Aviation development and investment
- Able to meet the demands of a fast moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
- Able to influence other parties to achieve the required goals
- Desire to learn from mistakes and share experiences
- Potential to manage and lead teams
- Commitment to personal development
To apply, please email your CV to GlennHewson@bostonair.co.uk
Related NewsView All News Articles
Top 6 reasons why you should consider contract work in aviation..
27th February 2023
Top 6 reasons why you should consider contract work in aviation.. Whether you’re just starting out in the aviation...
NEW TYPES ADDED TO BOSTONAIR TECHNICAL TRAINING’S PART 147 SCOPE OF APPROVAL
10th February 2023
Bostonair Technical Training Limited has received EASA approval to deliver type training courses for both B787-8/9/10 (RR Trent 1000 &...
LONG HAUL RECOVERY, STAFF RECRUITMENT & RETENTION – A LOOK AT WHAT 2023 HAS IN STORE FOR THE AVIATION INDUSTRY & BOSTONAIR FROM OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR.
5th January 2023
Bostonair’s Managing Director of Aviation – Andrew Parker, reflects on the successes of 2022 and what’s in store for 2023…...
MALTA RECRUITMENT EVENT 2023 
21st December 2022
At Bostonair we’re excited to announce that our first recruitment event of 2023 is located in Malta! 📍Located at the...
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.